Creating an online shop used to be horrible, you had to code it from scratch, write a massive check for a developer, or both.
Today, it’s really easy using WordPress which will allow you to quickly set up an e-commerce swith features like shopping carts and shipping options. Learn how to use these tools and in no time you’ll have a fully functional shop running and ready to go.
Whether you already have a site and want to manage it properly or are starting completely from scratch, this course will help you progress to selling your products or services online.
I focus on a quality learning environment, with a maximum of 5 students per class. Each student will get their own site to work on with the option of moving your work at the end of the class to your own domain name.
You will learn to…
- create an e-commerce WordPress web site
- add structure and navigation menus
- apply an attractive design using easy templates
- use the WooCommerce plug-in to set up & customise your site
- add products to your shop
- learn how to optimise your product images for the web
- configure your shipping options
- use PayPal to take payments
- how to test your site including a simple way to test payments
- learn to add all the features and functionality you need to run and develop a fantastic online shop
- and much, much more…